Thursday 26 May 2011

Idealogy’s (wo)Man on the Ground (floor)

I love our office in Southampton. I love it so much I had to move in to a flat over the road just so I can see the office when I’m not at work!

It’s a lovely old building, slap bang in the middle of town, with access to all the coffee, doughnuts and posh sandwiches any growing business could ask for. The building has all the meeting rooms we need, our boardroom (nicknamed the squash court) and even our photography studio on floor three, so there’s always plenty going on.

Sometimes our clients come here, to work, to say hello, hold meetings of their own or to discuss the next move in their plans for world domination, and how Idealogy can ‘make it happen’. It’s great when they come here. Great that they get to meet the team. Great they get to see our old (and much loved) building. Great because I get to look after them – it’s what I do best, when I’ve finished helping Charlotte sort health & safety, finances, travel arrangements and HR that is!

Just last week we had a small group of Americans here to discuss a project with our digital team, and I ordered the usual lovely array of posh nosh you can expect on a visit to Idealogy HQ. Only the Americans were different, requesting sandwiches not available from our usual corporate sandwich man. So I took up the challenge, made full use of our town centre location, made fuller use of my extensive shopping skills (I have enough shoes to prove it!), and rustled up the order in record time.




So please stop by, and say hello. It would be great to see you and great to look after you. But please, try and keep the sandwich fillings sensible!

Posted by Karine D


No comments :