Monday 22 April 2013

Anna's week in pictures

Ever wondered what do the Idealogy team get up to on a daily basis? Well here's 'the evidence' and a sneaky peek at the weekend too. Nothing too incriminating (yet!)


























































Monday…
8 hours with my head in Excel. Spreadsheets and numbers – am I in hell?

Tuesday…
we matched Neons to CMYK. Not an easy task I really must say.

Wednesday…
we reached job 17001 and all enjoyed tasty Pizza lunch fun.

Thursday…
I took the train to the old smoke, to pay a visit to the web testing folk.

Friday…
I updated my First Aid creds. Complete hands on knowledge… all bar the meds.

Saturday…
in Swanage I found some interesting art – on a derelict cafĂ© next to the park.

Sunday…
we walked the Lymington seawall. Blue sky, fresh air and a good view and all.






No comments :