Monday 13 May 2013

Liz's week in pictures

Ever wondered what do the Idealogy team get up to on a daily basis? Well here's 'the evidence' and a sneaky peek at the weekend too. Nothing too incriminating (yet!)



Monday
Planning, scheduling, forecasting and 'juggling' deadlines for the busy week ahead.

Tuesday
An early breakfast meeting to start the working day - I think I had more danish pastry on my skirt than I actually ate.

Wednesday
A beautiful morning on the solent - not a bad way to travel to work every day.

Thursday
A day of proof reading and finalising artwork for a client campaign.

Friday
Not the best start to a Friday evening waiting for the RAC to disable a broken 'brake-thingy' in my back wheel so I could drive to a garage.

Saturday
An exhilarating, but rather cold, ride along the picturesque south coast.

Sunday
Not prepared to wait for summer - we had a BBQ (maybe a little too much food for 2 people though!)



No comments :